(By: Benjamin enfield for 247HipHopNews.com)
The highly-anticipated Tupac Shakur biopic All Eyez On Me is finally in theaters, but it looks like it’s already meeting some major criticism. 50 Cent gave his review of the film on Instagram after he saw it recently, and he thinks it’s utter trash.
Posting his thoughts on Instagram, the veteran Queens rapper claims the movie was “some bullshit,” and told people that they should use an Amazon Fire Stick to watch it, as opposed to paying to see it in the theaters.
“Man I watched the 2 PAC film, that was some bullshit. Catch that shit on a fire stick trust me. LOL SMH TRASH,” Fifty wrote on IG. “I just want you to keep me in mind when you watch that shit. Straight out of Compton was good. That was a bad movie man, 2PAC is suppose to be a classic they they fucked it up. John Singleton said it was wack, I had to see it for my self. Go check it out you gonna be mad as a mother fucker. I want my money back now!!! Some of yal think I’m hating. SMH nah go see it. When you walk out of ther motherfucker like this you gonna learn to listen to me.”
Despite his poor review of the film, we’re sure Tupac and hip-hop fans will still be going to see it this weekend, being that the anticipation surrounding the movie has been extremely high. Both Diddy and Suge Knight have reportedly approved of the movie, clearing the portrayal of their characters in the motion picture.
Fans are hoping to see all of the major ‘Pac moments unfold on the big screen, and based on previews, trailers and clips, that should be the case. We’ll have to see how the film does in the box office when the numbers come out after this opening weekend.
50 Cents & some other comments on Instagram:
50 Cent: Man I watched the 2 PAC film, that was some bullshit. Catch that shit on a fire stick ?trust me. LOL SMH TRASH
- spenwahOf course it’s going to be sensationalist bullshit,it’s a 2Pac film,mans been over hyped since the day he was killed,never rated him alive and don’t now,and everybody is caught up in the media hype,ill wait for DVD!!!!
- mikesummerz_frsNigga stop hating .. And throwing ya views on others …you fell to tell people this ..could do better that get rich or die trying . .??? Yeah …GO SEE ALL EYEZ ON ME ….for yaself ….@50centwould hate on a happy meal
- female_esquireThank you so much for the info…it did look like trash so I’m gonna Netflix that bitch in about 6 months…
- ramzyz07@nenim0heaven lmao ?
- nadiayates12So another man dictate your view, see for yourself, then decide
- ramzyz07@nenim0heaven gotta love @50cent ?
- besnik.ak@mhmmdsaw guck mal was der meinte zum Film
- female_esquireIt seems like they was more worried with finding a lookalike than doing an actual depiction…??♀️
- e_hoodyIgnorant People. How most y’all judging n haven’t seen it.
- jingram071@mikesummerz_frs bruh half of twitter calling it garbage. Hell Jada Pinkett said it was dishonest an inaccurate. So stop cuz in the end most of pacs family and friends had nothin to do w it.
- elijahhmendozza@justjay769 you’re a weirdo bro , SHUT YO BLACK ASS UP ??
- jerescottCouldn’t be any worse than get rich or die trying.
- barelyillegal@murchy01 he don’t know tupac like I did
- tacoyjacksonofficialI still gotta see it… I’m not taking 50s words for it ???? @megrattt
- rajanmahal1@gobinder98 ?
- marcoveli601@jerescott I liked the movie but dat shit was funny??
- dukk2@supa_cent lmao